Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Leeds vs Hull City Predictions and Betting Tips 29.12.2018

Leeds vs Hull City Predictions and Betting Tips 29.12.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
Leeds vs Hull City Predictions and Betting Tips 29.12.2018
Match status: 2018/19 EFL Championship - Matchweek 25
Kick-off:
Venue: Elland Road (Leeds)
Leeds vs Hull City Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday December 29, 2018, when Leeds host visitors Hull City in a Championship match at what is set to be the Elland Road (Leeds). Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Leeds - top on 51 points in the Championship table - come into this game on the back of five back-to-back wins involving Sheffield Utd, QPR, Bolton, Aston Villa and Blackburn (WWWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.62 that the home side win (a 60 percent probability) with .

Hull City, who are in 15th place on 30 points and with four victories over QPR, Brentford, Swansea and Preston, with a draw to Millwall (WWWDW) from their last five games, are priced at 6.15 (a 14 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.10 - the probability of 26% to take place.
Leeds to win @ 1.62 Draw @ 4.10 Hull City to win @ 6.15

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Leeds vs Hull City match is estimated at the price of 1.86 by , which equals a 40 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.05 to go through at full time - which is 60 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.86 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.05

Will both of them score?

Leeds managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Hull City have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in each of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 10 in total, with the visitors netting in all of the past five, having shipped 12 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 48 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.87 with Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.02 with the probability percentage of 52 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.87 BTTS - No @ 2.02

Leeds vs Hull City Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.86 (17/20)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
Leeds 3-1 Hull City @ 11.00 (10/1)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leeds vs Hull City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
KES 1,000 FREE
Promo Code: PRPRUO
Read how to use SportyBet Code
Review Go to SportyBet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats