Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Manchester Utd - Young Boys Betting tips 27.11.2018

Manchester Utd - Young Boys Betting tips 27.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
Manchester Utd - Young Boys Betting tips 27.11.2018
Manchester Utd vs Young Boys Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Tuesday November 27, 2018, when Manchester Utd host visitors Young Boys in a Champions League match at what is set to be the . Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Manchester Utd - 2nd on 7 points in the Champions League table - come into this game on the back of three wins, one draw and one loss (DLWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.28 that the home side win (a 56 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Young Boys, who are in 4th place on 1 points and with four wins and one loss (WWLWW) from their last five games, are priced at 12.50 (a 20 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 6.50 - the probability of 24% to take place.
Manchester Utd to win @ 1.28 Draw @ 6.50 Young Boys to win @ 12.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Manchester Utd vs Young Boys match is estimated at the price of 1.62 by 1xBet, which equals a 25 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.49 to go through at full time - which is 75 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.62 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.49

Will both of them score?

Manchester Utd managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Young Boys have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 9 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 51 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.02 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.87 with the probability percentage of 49 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.02 BTTS - No @ 1.87

Manchester Utd vs Young Boys Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.72 (3/4)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Manchester Utd vs Young Boys
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 2
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
KES 1,000 FREE
Promo Code: PRPRUO
Read how to use SportyBet Code
Review Go to SportyBet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats