» » Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Prediction & Betting tips 26.10.2018

Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Prediction & Betting tips 26.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Prediction & Betting tips 26.10.2018
Match status: SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 10
Venue: Estadio Jose Zorrilla
Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday October 26, 2018, when Real Valladolid host visitors Espanyol in a La Liga match at what is set to be the Estadio Jose Zorrilla. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Real Valladolid - 6th on 15 points in the La Liga table - come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (WWWWD) and can be backed at the odds of 3.24 that the home side win (a 34 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Espanyol, who are in 2nd place on 17 points and with three wins, one draw and one loss (WWDWL) from their last five games, are priced at 2.47 (a 36 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.24 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Real Valladolid to win @ 3.24 Draw @ 3.24 Espanyol to win @ 2.47

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Real Valladolid vs Espanyol match is estimated at the price of 2.41 by 1xBet, which equals a 59 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.64 to go through at full time - which is 41 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.41 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.64

Will both of them score?

Real Valladolid managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Espanyol have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 8 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 7 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 45 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.97 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.90 with the probability percentage of 55 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.97 BTTS - No @ 1.90

Real Valladolid vs Espanyol Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 2.5 @ 1.64 (2/3)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Valladolid vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10