» » Wales vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 11.10.2018

Wales vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 11.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
Wales vs Spain Prediction & Betting tips 11.10.2018
Match status: WORLD: Friendly International
Venue: Principality Stadium
Wales vs Spain Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday October 11, 2018, when Wales host visitors Spain in a Friendly match at what is set to be the Principality Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Wales come into this game on the back of two wins, two draws and one loss (LWDLW) and can be backed at the odds of 8.40 that the home side win (a 15 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Spain, who are with three wins and two draws (WWDDW) from their last five games, are priced at 1.37 (a 61 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.05 - the probability of 24% to take place.
Wales to win @ 8.40 Draw @ 5.05 Spain to win @ 1.37

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Wales vs Spain match is estimated at the price of 1.93 by 1xBet, which equals a 47 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.97 to go through at full time - which is 53 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.93 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.97

Will both of them score?

Wales managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Spain have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in two of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 12 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 44 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.30 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.68 with the probability percentage of 56 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.30 BTTS - No @ 1.68

Wales vs Spain Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 2.5 @ 1.97 (1/1)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wales vs Spain
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10