» » AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018
Match status: EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Friends Arena
AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday July 19, 2018, when AIK Stockholm host visitors Shamrock Rovers in a Europa League match at what is set to be the Friends Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

AIK Stockholm come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (WWWWD) and can be backed at the odds of 1.32 that the home side win (a 67 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Shamrock Rovers, who are with two wins, one draw and two losses (LLDWW) from their last five games, are priced at 10.50 (a 6 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.40 - the probability of 27% to take place.
AIK Stockholm to win @ 1.32 Draw @ 5.40 Shamrock Rovers to win @ 10.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers match is estimated at the price of 1.98 by 1xBet, which equals a 53 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.88 to go through at full time - which is 47 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.98 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.88

Will both of them score?

AIK Stockholm managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Shamrock Rovers have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 10 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 35 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.75 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.50 with the probability percentage of 65 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.75 BTTS - No @ 1.50

AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 2.5 @ 1.88 (5/6)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AIK Stockholm vs Shamrock Rovers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10