Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City Prediction & Betting tips 19.07.2018
Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday July 19, 2018, when Dinamo Minsk host visitors Derry City in a Europa League match at what is set to be the Stadion Traktor. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Stadion Traktor

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Dinamo Minsk come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (WWWWD) and can be backed at the odds of 1.26 that the home side win (a 73 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Derry City, who are with two wins and three losses (LLWWL) from their last five games, are priced at 10.50 (a 7 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 6.85 - the probability of 20% to take place.
Dinamo Minsk to win @ 1.26 Draw @ 6.85 Derry City to win @ 10.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City match is estimated at the price of 1.71 by 1xBet, which equals a 43 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.21 to go through at full time - which is 57 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.71 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.21

Will both of them score?

Dinamo Minsk managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Derry City have done so in none in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 7 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 37 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.67 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.53 with the probability percentage of 63 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.67 BTTS - No @ 1.53

Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 2.5 @ 2.21 (6/5)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Minsk vs Derry City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and Instagram right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats