Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund Prediction & Betting tips 09.07.2018

Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund Prediction & Betting tips 09.07.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund Prediction & Betting tips 09.07.2018
Match status: NORWAY: Eliteserien - Round 16
Venue: Marienlyst Stadion
Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday July 09, 2018, when Stromsgodset host visitors Kristiansund in a match at what is set to be the Marienlyst Stadion. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Stromsgodset - 11th on 17 points in the table - come into this game on the back of three wins and two draws (DWWDW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.63 that the home side win (a 52 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Kristiansund, who are in 9th place on 20 points and with three wins, one draw and one loss (DLWWW) from their last five games, are priced at 5.75 (a 22 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 4.24 - the probability of 26% to take place.
Stromsgodset to win @ 1.63 Draw @ 4.24 Kristiansund to win @ 5.75

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund match is estimated at the price of 1.66 by 1xBet, which equals a 36 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.36 to go through at full time - which is 64 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.66 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.36

Will both of them score?

Stromsgodset managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Kristiansund have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 9 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 8 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 55 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.71 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.23 with the probability percentage of 45 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.71 BTTS - No @ 2.23

Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 3.0 @ 1.79 (4/5)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stromsgodset vs Kristiansund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats