Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Belgium vs Costa Rica Prediction & Betting tips 11.06.2018

Belgium vs Costa Rica Prediction & Betting tips 11.06.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
Belgium vs Costa Rica Prediction & Betting tips 11.06.2018
Match status: WORLD: Friendly International
Kick-off:
Venue: King Baudouin Stadium
Belgium vs Costa Rica Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Monday June 11, 2018, when Belgium host visitors Costa Rica in a Friendly match at what is set to be the King Baudouin Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Belgium come into this game on the back of three wins and two draws (WDWWD) and can be backed at the odds of 1.20 that the home side win (a 80 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Costa Rica, who are with two wins and three losses (LWLWL) from their last five games, are priced at 13.00 (a 5 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 6.50 - the probability of 15% to take place.
Belgium to win @ 1.20 Draw @ 6.50 Costa Rica to win @ 13.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Belgium vs Costa Rica match is estimated at the price of 1.71 by 1xBet, which equals a 37 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.15 to go through at full time - which is 63 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.71 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.15

Will both of them score?

Belgium managed to keep a clean sheet in four of their last five matches as Costa Rica have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 11 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 31 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.62 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.44 with the probability percentage of 69 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.62 BTTS - No @ 1.44

Belgium vs Costa Rica Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Under 2.5 @ 2.15 (8/7)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Belgium vs Costa Rica
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
KES 1,000 FREE
Promo Code: PRPRUO
Read how to use SportyBet Code
Review Go to SportyBet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats