» » Iran vs Spain Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018

Iran vs Spain Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
Iran vs Spain Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018
Match status: 2018 World Cup Group Stages
Kick-off:
Venue: Kazan Arena, Kazan
Iran vs Spain Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Wednesday' June 20, 2018, when Iran host visitors Spain in a World Cup match at what is set to be the Kazan Arena, Kazan. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Iran - 1st on 3 points in the World Cup table - come into this game on the back of four wins and one loss (WWLWW) and can be backed at the odds of 2.00 that the home side win (a 15 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Spain, who are in 3rd place on 1 points and with two wins and three losses (DWDWD) from their last five games, are priced at 1.21 (a 69 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 7.60 - the probability of 16% to take place.
Iran to win @ 2.00 Draw @ 7.60 Spain to win @ 1.21

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Iran vs Spain match is estimated at the price of 1.87 by 1xBet, which equals a 44 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.08 to go through at full time - which is 56 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.87 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.08

Will both of them score?

Iran managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Spain have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 6 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 12 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 31 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.98 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.44 with the probability percentage of 69 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.98 BTTS - No @ 1.44

Iran vs Spain Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Iran vs Spain
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10