» » Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018

Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Predictions and Betting Tips, 20 Jun 2018
Match status: 2018 World Cup Group Stages
Kick-off:
Venue: Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg
Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Wednesday' June 20, 2018, when Uruguay host visitors Saudi Arabia in a World Cup match at what is set to be the Central Stadium, Yekaterinburg. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Uruguay - 2nd on 3 points in the World Cup table - come into this game on the back of four draws and one loss (WWWWL) and can be backed at the odds of 1.20 that the home side win (a 68 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Saudi Arabia, who are in 4th place on 0 points and with one win and four losses (LLLLW) from their last five games, are priced at 21.00 (a 13 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 7.70 - the probability of 19% to take place.
Uruguay to win @ 1.20 Draw @ 7.70 Saudi Arabia to win @ 21.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia match is estimated at the price of 1.66 by 1xBet, which equals a 29 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.41 to go through at full time - which is 71 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.66 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.41

Will both of them score?

Uruguay managed to keep a clean sheet in four of their last five matches as Saudi Arabia have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 8 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 36 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.66 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.53 with the probability percentage of 64 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.66 BTTS - No @ 1.53

Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
AH1 (-2.0) @ 1.99 (1/1)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
24 May 19:05 Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
24 May 19:05 Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10