» » Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC Prediction & Betting tips 26.05.2018

Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC Prediction & Betting tips 26.05.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
Match status: BRAZIL: Serie A - Round 7
Kick-off:
Venue: Maracana
Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC Prediction & Betting tips 26.05.2018
Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday May 26, 2018, when Fluminense host visitors Chapecoense-SC in a Brazil Serie A match at what is set to be the Maracana. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Fluminense - 5th on 10 points in the Brazil Serie A table - come into this game on the back of two wins, one draw and two losses (WLLWD) and can be backed at the odds of 1.67 that the home side win (a 50 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Chapecoense-SC, who are in 16th place on 6 points and with one win, three draws and one loss (LDWDD) from their last five games, are priced at 5.00 (a 19 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.80 - the probability of 31% to take place.
Fluminense to win @ 1.67 Draw @ 3.80 Chapecoense-SC to win @ 5.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC match is estimated at the price of 1.83 by 1xBet, which equals a 50 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.83 to go through at full time - which is 50 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.83 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.83

Will both of them score?

Fluminense managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Chapecoense-SC have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 4 in total, with the visitors netting in two of the past five, having shipped 4 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 54 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.73 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.00 with the probability percentage of 46 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.73 BTTS - No @ 2.00

Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 1 @ 1.67 (2/3)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fluminense vs Chapecoense-SC
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10