Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Caen vs Toulouse Prediction & Betting tips 25.04.2018

Caen vs Toulouse Prediction & Betting tips 25.04.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
Match status: FRANCE: Ligue 1 - Round 33
Kick-off:
Venue: Stade Michel d'Ornano
Caen vs Toulouse Prediction & Betting tips 25.04.2018
Caen vs Toulouse Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Wednesday' April 25, 2018, when Caen host visitors Toulouse in a Ligue 1 match at what is set to be the Stade Michel d'Ornano. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Caen - 15th on 36 points in the Ligue 1 table - come into this game on the back of one draw and four losses (DLLLL) and can be backed at the odds of 2.29 that the home side win (a 40 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Toulouse, who are in 17th place on 33 points and with one win, one draw and three losses (WLLDL) from their last five games, are priced at 3.29 (a 28 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.10 - the probability of 32% to take place.
Caen to win @ 2.29 Draw @ 3.10 Toulouse to win @ 3.29

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Caen vs Toulouse match is estimated at the price of 2.35 by 1xBet, which equals a 63 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.57 to go through at full time - which is 37 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.35 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.57

Will both of them score?

Caen managed to keep a clean sheet in none of their last five matches as Toulouse have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in three of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 3 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 5 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 46 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.00 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.75 with the probability percentage of 54 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.00 BTTS - No @ 1.75

Caen vs Toulouse Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 1.5 @ 1.44 (4/9)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Caen vs Toulouse
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
KES 1,000 FREE
Promo Code: PRPRUO
Read how to use SportyBet Code
Review Go to SportyBet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats