Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Shamrock Rovers vs Longford Prediction & Betting tips 24.04.2018

Shamrock Rovers vs Longford Prediction & Betting tips 24.04.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
Shamrock Rovers vs Longford Prediction & Betting tips 24.04.2018
Shamrock Rovers vs Longford Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Tuesday April 24, 2018, when Shamrock Rovers host visitors Longford in a match at what is set to be the Tallaght Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: IRELAND: League Cup - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Tallaght Stadium

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Shamrock Rovers come into this game on the back of one win, one draw and three losses (DLLLW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.30 that the home side win (a 70 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Longford, who are with two wins, two draws and one loss (LDWDW) from their last five games, are priced at 9.50 (a 7 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.25 - the probability of 23% to take place.
Shamrock Rovers to win @ 1.30 Draw @ 5.25 Longford to win @ 9.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Shamrock Rovers vs Longford match is estimated at the price of 1.72 by 1xBet, which equals a 45 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.07 to go through at full time - which is 55 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.72 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.07

Will both of them score?

Shamrock Rovers managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Longford have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 4 in total, with the visitors netting in three of the past five, having shipped 9 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 45 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.20 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.61 with the probability percentage of 55 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.20 BTTS - No @ 1.61

Shamrock Rovers vs Longford Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Over 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Shamrock Rovers vs Longford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats
Bari vs Carpi. Bari have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Carpi.
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.95 1xbet
Waasland-Beveren have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Kortrijk.
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.62 Pinnacle
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Dundalk's last 7 games in Airtricity League.
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.85 PariMatch