Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Nantes vs Rennes Prediction & Betting tips 20.04.2018

Nantes vs Rennes Prediction & Betting tips 20.04.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
Nantes vs Rennes Prediction & Betting tips 20.04.2018
Nantes vs Rennes Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Friday April 20, 2018, when Nantes host visitors Rennes in a Ligue 1 match at what is set to be the Stade de la Beaujoire. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: FRANCE: Ligue 1 - Round 34
Kick-off:
Venue: Stade de la Beaujoire

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Nantes - 9th on 45 points in the Ligue 1 table - come into this game on the back of one win, two draws and two losses (DLLDW) and can be backed at the odds of 2.20 that the home side win (a 37 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Rennes, who are in 5th place on 47 points and with one win, three draws and one loss (LDDWD) from their last five games, are priced at 3.50 (a 33 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.10 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Nantes to win @ 2.20 Draw @ 3.10 Rennes to win @ 3.50

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Nantes vs Rennes match is estimated at the price of 2.14 by 1xBet, which equals a 58 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.66 to go through at full time - which is 42 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.14 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.66

Will both of them score?

Nantes managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Rennes have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 4 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 6 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 49 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.80 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.95 with the probability percentage of 51 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.80 BTTS - No @ 1.95

Nantes vs Rennes Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
DNB1 @ 1.57 (4/7)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nantes vs Rennes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
parimatch
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
10bet
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
pinnacle
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
sportingbet
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats
Bari vs Carpi. Bari have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Carpi.
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.95 1xbet
Waasland-Beveren have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Kortrijk.
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.62 Pinnacle
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Dundalk's last 7 games in Airtricity League.
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.85 PariMatch