» » Tottenham vs Manchester City Prediction & Betting tips 14.04.2018

Tottenham vs Manchester City Prediction & Betting tips 14.04.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
Match status: ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 34
Kick-off:
Venue: Wembley Stadium
Tottenham vs Manchester City Prediction & Betting tips 14.04.2018
Tottenham vs Manchester City Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Saturday April 14, 2018, when Tottenham host visitors Manchester City in a Premier League match at what is set to be the Wembley Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Tottenham - 4th on 67 points in the Premier League table - come into this game on the back of four wins and one loss (WWWWL) and can be backed at the odds of 2.75 that the home side win (a 35 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Manchester City, who are in 1st place on 84 points and with two wins and three losses (LLLWW) from their last five games, are priced at 2.62 (a 35 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.60 - the probability of 30% to take place.
Tottenham to win @ 2.75 Draw @ 3.60 Manchester City to win @ 2.62

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Tottenham vs Manchester City match is estimated at the price of 1.66 by 1xBet, which equals a 41 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.14 to go through at full time - which is 59 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.66 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.14

Will both of them score?

Tottenham managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Manchester City have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 13 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 8 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 60 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.53 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.37 with the probability percentage of 40 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.53 BTTS - No @ 2.37

Tottenham vs Manchester City Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Goals Under 3.0 @ 1.76 (3/4)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Manchester City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1
More Today's Betting Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
24 May 19:05 Rennes v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Rennes v Lille 27 36 37 55 45 64 36 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.50
24 May 19:05 Nice v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nice v Monaco 38 31 31 49 51 51 49 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10