Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Perth Glory vs Sydney FC Prediction & Betting tips 29.03.2018

Perth Glory vs Sydney FC Prediction & Betting tips 29.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
Match status: AUSTRALIA: A-League - Round 25
Kick-off:
Venue: nib Stadium
Perth Glory vs Sydney FC Prediction & Betting tips 29.03.2018
Perth Glory vs Sydney FC Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday March 29, 2018, when Perth Glory host visitors Sydney FC in a A-League match at what is set to be the nib Stadium. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Perth Glory - 8th on 29 points in the A-League table - come into this game on the back of two wins, one draw and two losses (WWDWL) and can be backed at the odds of 3.60 that the home side win (a 24 percent probability) with Parimatch.

Sydney FC, who are in 1st place on 55 points and with one win, one draw and three losses (WLDLL) from their last five games, are priced at 1.95 (a 49 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.79 - the probability of 27% to take place.
Perth Glory to win @ 3.60 Draw @ 3.79 Sydney FC to win @ 1.95

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Perth Glory vs Sydney FC match is estimated at the price of 1.57 by Parimatch, which equals a 41 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.35 to go through at full time - which is 59 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Parimatch Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.57 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.35

Will both of them score?

Perth Glory managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as Sydney FC have done so in none in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 8 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 5 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 57 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.53 with Parimatch Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.37 with the probability percentage of 43 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.53 BTTS - No @ 2.37

Perth Glory vs Sydney FC Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 2 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Correct Score:
@
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Perth Glory vs Sydney FC
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code: MAXBONUS
Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
KES 1,000 FREE
Promo Code: PRPRUO
Read how to use SportyBet Code
Review Go to SportyBet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code: 657
Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Today's Key stats