Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Betting tips 18.03.2018

Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Betting tips 18.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Betting tips 18.03.2018
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday March 18, 2018, when Villarreal host visitors Atletico Madrid in a La Liga match at what is set to be the Estadio de la Ceramica. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 29
Kick-off:
Venue: Estadio de la Ceramica

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Villarreal - 6th on 44 points in the La Liga table - come into this game on the back of two wins and three draws (WLLWL) and can be backed at the odds of 4.00 that the home side win (a 32 percent probability) with Pinnacle.

Atletico Madrid, who are in 2nd place on 64 points and with four wins and one loss (WWWLW) from their last five games, are priced at 2.10 (a 42 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.10 - the probability of 26% to take place.
Villarreal to win @ 4.00 Draw @ 3.10 Atletico Madrid to win @ 2.10

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid match is estimated at the price of 2.29 by Pinnacle, which equals a 58 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.60 to go through at full time - which is 42 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at Pinnacle Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 2.29 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.60

Will both of them score?

Villarreal managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Atletico Madrid have done so in three in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in two of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 3 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 15 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 45 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.95 with Pinnacle Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.80 with the probability percentage of 55 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.95 BTTS - No @ 1.80

Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
Win 2 @ 2.14 (4/9)
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1