Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips & Prediction 15.03.2018

Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips & Prediction 15.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips & Prediction 15.03.2018
Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday March 15, 2018, when Salzburg host visitors Borussia Dortmund in a Europa League match at what is set to be the Red Bull Arena. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.
Match status: EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs - 1/8-finals
Kick-off:
Venue: Red Bull Arena

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Salzburg come into this game on the back of four wins and one draw (DWWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 3.20 that the home side win (a 37 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Borussia Dortmund, who are with one win, three draws and one loss (WLDDD) from their last five games, are priced at 2.14 (a 32 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.50 - the probability of 31% to take place.
Salzburg to win @ 3.20 Draw @ 3.50 Borussia Dortmund to win @ 2.14

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund match is estimated at the price of 1.61 by 1xBet, which equals a 43 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.25 to go through at full time - which is 57 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.61 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.25

Will both of them score?

Salzburg managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last five matches as Borussia Dortmund have done so in none in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in five of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 16 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 7 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 63 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.53 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.37 with the probability percentage of 37 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.53 BTTS - No @ 2.37

Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
BTTS @ 1.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Salzburg vs Borussia Dortmund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus

0 Dislikes

Subscribe to our Telegram-channel and WhatsApp chat right now where you will get free football predictions and news first.
votes: 1