Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Betting Tips & Prediction 08.03.2018

Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Betting Tips & Prediction 08.03.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
Match status: EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs - 1/8-finals
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano
Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Thursday March 08, 2018, when Atletico Madrid host visitors Lokomotiv in a Europa League match at what is set to be the Wanda Metropolitano. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

Atletico Madrid come into this game on the back of four wins and one loss (LWWWW) and can be backed at the odds of 1.22 that the home side win (a 74 percent probability) with 1xBet.

Lokomotiv, who are with two wins, two draws and one loss (DWWLD) from their last five games, are priced at 15.00 (a 10 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 5.50 - the probability of 16% to take place.
Atletico Madrid to win @ 1.22 Draw @ 5.50 Lokomotiv to win @ 15.00

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv match is estimated at the price of 1.95 by 1xBet, which equals a 51 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 1.85 to go through at full time - which is 49 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.95 Goals Under 2.5 @ 1.85

Will both of them score?

Atletico Madrid managed to keep a clean sheet in three of their last five matches as Lokomotiv have done so in two in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in four of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 12 in total, with the visitors netting in four of the past five, having shipped 7 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 30 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 2.75 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 1.40 with the probability percentage of 70 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 2.75 BTTS - No @ 1.40

Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
BTTS - No @ 1.40
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Lokomotiv
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats