Main-Bet.Com » Betting Tips » Borussia M.Gladbach vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips & Prediction 18.02.2018

Borussia M.Gladbach vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips & Prediction 18.02.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
Match status: GERMANY: Bundesliga - Round 23
Venue: Borussia-Park
B. M.Gladbach vs B. Dortmund Betting Tips and Mathematical Predictions on Sunday February 18, 2018, when B. M.Gladbach host visitors B. Dortmund in a Bundesliga match at what is set to be the Borussia-Park. Read more below to find out the latest odds on this football event with the probability of hitting each bet.

Match winner: Who are likely to win?

B. M.Gladbach - 10th on 31 points in the Bundesliga table - come into this game on the back of one winand four losses (LLLWL) and can be backed at the odds of 3.10 that the home side win (a 32 percent probability) with 1xBet.

B. Dortmund, who are in 4th place on 37 points and with three wins and two draws (WWWDD) from their last five games, are priced at 2.25 (a 38 percent probability) for the away side to edge victory while the draw is offered at odds of 3.60 - the probability of 30% to take place.
B. M.Gladbach to win @ 3.10 Draw @ 3.60 B. Dortmund to win @ 2.25

How many goals are expected?

Goalscoring-wise, the chance of us seeing more than three goals (Over 2.5) during the B. M.Gladbach vs B. Dortmund match is estimated at the price of 1.60 by 1xBet, which equals a 40 percent occurrence, whereas the opposite outcome of less than three goals (Under 2.5) on this occassion goes with the odds of 2.29 to go through at full time - which is 60 percent of winning.

Other corresponding goals markets (such like Over/Under 1.5, 3.5) and attached odds can be found at 1xBet Sportsbook.
Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.60 Goals Under 2.5 @ 2.29

Will both of them score?

B. M.Gladbach managed to keep a clean sheet in one of their last five matches as B. Dortmund have done so in one in the same period. Meanwhile, the hosts have themselves scored in two of those games, with goals amounting to as many as 3 in total, with the visitors netting in five of the past five, having shipped 11 goals in the proccess.

The probability that there will be goals at both ends is 67 percent which is equivalent to the odds of 1.50 with 1xBet Bookmaker, with the opposite outcome of no or either side to score during 90 minutes being priced at 2.50 with the probability percentage of 33 percent.
BTTS - Yes @ 1.50 BTTS - No @ 2.50

B. M.Gladbach vs B. Dortmund Predictions

Main Match Predictions:
X2 @ 1.38
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on B. M.Gladbach vs B. Dortmund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join WhatsApp
votes: 1
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code: bonusMB
Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code: EUR100
Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
$25 Free Bet
Review Go to Parimatch
Our Rating: 9/10
€200 Bonus
Review Go to 10Bet
Our Rating: 8.5/10
High Odds
Review Go to Pinnacle
Our Rating: 8/10
€/$25 Bonus
Review Go to Sportingbet
Our Rating: 7.5/10
Today's Key stats