Ipswich vs Leeds. Predictions & Tips 18/02/2017
The match is over. Score: 1-1
Ipswich vs. Leeds Match Preview:February 18, 2017 at 16:00, program 33 round of the English League Championship, will continue to fight on the field, "Portman Road" stadium in which to play against Ipswich Town Leeds. Lagging behind the favorites, however, maintaining a sufficient gap from the relegation zone, Ipswich Town to the final stage of the championship is suitable as a middle peasant leagues where, apparently, there will be on the result. Despite the lag in the 9 points of the leader after 32 stages from the beginning of the season in the Championship of England, Leeds do not lose hope to be among the teams received a boost in the classroom.
Match status: ENGLAND: Championship - Round 33
Kick-off: 16:00 CET, 18th February, 2017.
Venue: Portman Road (Ipswich)
Possible starting lineups of the teams:Ipswich: Bialkowski - Berra, Chambers, Spence - Knudsen, Ward, Skuse, Huws, Emmanuel - Lawrence, McGoldrick (3-5-2 formation)
Leeds: Green - Berardi, Jansson, Bartley, Ayling - O'Kane, Vieira - Roofe, Hernández, Sacko - Wood (4-2-3-1 formation)
Missing players of Ipswich and Leeds:Ipswich: Giles Coke, Jonathan Williams, Adam Webster, Luke Hyam, Dominic Samuel, Toumani Diagouraga, Luke Chambers, Steven Taylor.
Leeds: Charlie Taylor .
Ipswich - Leeds Head-to-Head Stats:EC 24-09-2016 Leeds 1 : 0 Ipswich
EC 12-01-2016 Ipswich 2 : 1 Leeds
EC 15-09-2015 Leeds 0 : 1 Ipswich
EC 04-03-2015 Leeds 2 : 1 Ipswich
EC 06-12-2014 Ipswich 4 : 1 Leeds
EC 28-01-2014 Leeds 1 : 1 Ipswich
Interesting facts and streaks:
- Ipswich have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against Leeds in all competitions.
- Ipswich have won 6 of their last 7 home matches against Leeds in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Ipswich's last 4 home games (Championship).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Leeds's last 3 away games (Championship).
- Ipswich have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Leeds in all competitions.
- Ipswich have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches (Championship).
Our free betting tip and pick for Ipswich - Leeds fixture:
View our tips statistics before you make a bet
1Main Betting tip:
|Recommended Bet & Odds:|
|Both teams to score at 2.00 (1/1)|
|Possible Score & Odds:|
|2:1 Home Win at 11.0 (10/1)|
Bet365 reliability 100%
WilliamHill reliability 95%
BetFair reliability 93%
Ladbrokes reliability 83%