10Bet Welcome Bonus Up to 200 $/€
10Bet accepts bets online since 2003 and have established themselves as one of the premiere international bookmakers. Their sportsbook covers a diverse variety of sporting events from around the world offering many popular betting markets at competitive odds. 10Bet provides new and existing customers with a constant supply of betting and gaming promotions and currently welcomes all new players with a generous betting bonus up to $/€ 200. To get your bonus:
First, register for your FREE account and deposit at least £15. Use the betting bonus code FD100 and online bookmaker 10Bet will match 50% of your deposit up to £200. For example, if you deposit £100 the UK bookie will add an extra £50. If you deposit £400 or more you will receive the maximum available bonus of £200.
Terms and Conditions
- You must use the bonus code FD200 when you deposit to be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Online bookmaker 10Bet will award you a 50% welcome bonus up to £200 on your first deposit.
- Each client is entitled to receive one welcome bonus.
- The online betting bonus is awarded to your sports betting account as soon as you wager the full amount of your first deposit.
- To take advantage of the bonus you need to rollover the bonus within 90 days of your initial deposit, otherwise any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be rolled over five times on sports bets before you can withdraw any winnings, otherwise any bonus or winnings will be forfeited.
- To receive the bonus and fulfill the rollover requirements all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (decimal odds: 1.60). Any bets placed on any type of Handicap (except 3 Way Handicap) or Over/Under bet will not count towards these requirements.
- Each bet you make will contribute a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the rollover requirements. For example, if your bonus is €100, the maximum amount each bet will contribute towards the rollover requirements will be €50. So if you bet €50, the entire amount will be counted. If you bet €100, only €50 of it will be counted. Multiple bets placed on the same selection may be considered as bonus manipulation.
- Players from UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Iceland and Australia must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 5 times before you can withdraw winnings.
- Players from Russia, Portugal, Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Slovenia must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 8 times before you can withdraw winnings.
- Players from Belarus, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Hungary, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, China and rest of the world must roll over the deposit and bonus amount 12 times before you can withdraw winnings.
- 10Bet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- All 10Bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players only and 10Bet may in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- These Terms & Conditions are part of the General 10Bet Terms & Conditions.